Top 3 Products & Services
Dated: Dec. 12, 2012
Related CategoriesSearch Engine Optimization
After a few weeks from the release of the Penguin 3, here are some conclusions from which you can see where the biggest algorithm ranking changes have been made. Those conclusions where taken from Linkresearchtools (LST) in a study of cases on a sample of 100 sites (50 have passed bad, 50 have passed good).
- The link velocity trend, a trend of the link building speed that you get from all sides.
- Domain popularity, or the popularity of the domain from which you get links (if the first parameter defines quantity this one defines quality).
- TitleRank, the metrics that the people from LRT have made, it defines the position of the page heading on SERP-s (check where you are when you enter the title of some landing pages on Google).
- Power*Trust, this is also an LRT internal metric system that is used during the analysis of links as it is a important indicator. You can Google this topic a bit if you want, but the trust is gaining importance.
- Deep link ratio, it tells you to link the site in depth, not just the home page.
- Number of indexed pages.
- Number of key words that the site is competing for.
- Site wide ratio, the ratio of the number of side wide links and the number of domain links. In this update the side wide links are not penalized, but relevant ones are rewarded.
- Alexa rating.
- Domain age and anchor text type.
- AdWords spending, or the amount of money that is spent on AdWords has no effect on SEO growth.
- The influence of domestic hosting stayed the same as before.
- Social signals: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google plus, or the events on these networks don't make a change in SEO rating.
Now that you've gotten free know-how on this topic, try to grow your skills even faster with online video training. Then finally, put these skills to the test and make a name for yourself by offering these skills to others by becoming a freelancer. There are literally 2000+ new projects that are posted every single freakin' day, no lie!