Top 3 Products & Services
Dated: Mar. 27, 2013
Related CategoriesComputer Beginners Guides
How to buy on the Internet
- Money (charge card)
- Product or service (book, CD, car part)
- A shopping site (www.amazon.com, www.chandeliersdepot.com, www.ebay.com, www.blindsdeals.com.au)
What types of charge cards exist
What Can You Buy Online
Where to Buy
How to be safe when buying on the Internet
- Always use the latest version web browser and antivirus.
- Keep your passwords and use different ones for different services.
- Open four eyes and don’t leave trails behind you during using public or other peoples computers.
- Don’t open e-mails from unknown senders.
- Do the buying only on sites that are protected with https:// protocol.
- Don’t do nothing you wouldn't do in real life on the Internet.
- Check the reputation of the sellers and stores on social networks and forums.
- Make sure that your web browser and antivirus programs are always up to date.
- Carefully choose and keep your passwords because they are your first line of defense on the Internet.
- Don’t deliver your personal data through e-mails on the demand of unknown people or ’’known’’ institutions.
- Report every scam, missuses, theft attempt or missuses of personal data.
Now that you've gotten free know-how on this topic, try to grow your skills even faster with online video training. Then finally, put these skills to the test and make a name for yourself by offering these skills to others by becoming a freelancer. There are literally 2000+ new projects that are posted every single freakin' day, no lie!