Top 3 Products & Services
Dated: Jan. 29, 2013
Related CategoriesMobile Phones and Tablets
If you are using Android, BlackBerry or Apple as a phone, you can print whatever you like on your printer no matter where you are. You need to have an installed Cloud print application on your mobile phone.
You also need to have a Gmail account and it is necessary to connect your printer with your Google
Cloud printing and you need to use Google Chrome. Otherwise, the Cloud printing works perfectly on
any device, a Tablet, a phone, a PC or any other device.
How to use cloud prints on an Android phone
It looks like this on Windows:
- You first need to sign in on your Gmail account and stay signed in during the whole process. This account should be used when you sign in Gmail, when you register the application and later when you print it.
- Turn on your printer, don’t turn it off unless you have a special printer meant only for Cloud printing.
- Set Google Chrome on Cloud print.
- Click on the Chrome menu (adjust and control Google Chrome).
- Then click on Settings.
- Find Show Advanced settings and open it.
- Go on Google Cloud printing.
- Click on add printer, a new page will open.
- Click on the blue button Add printer to add a printer.
- Then click on Manage your printer, a new page will open that will show you all the printers that are connected to your computer. Choose your printer.
- Download and install this application from the Google Play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pauloslf.cloudprint
- The application is completely free. Start the application. During this, the application will register all Gmail accounts you have on your phone. Select the account to use. You will be shown you need to select a printer, click on OK and wait for the application to find your printer. When it finds it, select it for Cloud printing. You will get the settings for Cloud printing where you can change your printer, prepare the print, change your Gmail account and so on. You can do the same thing in the Main menu / Printer management. Select your printer / Set as default. Exit the application settings.
- When you are done with connecting your printer with your Gmail account and connecting on Google Cloud printing, you can print even if you are not signed in your Gmail account.
The application itself has the possibility of printing all files. Pictures, Drawings, SMS, Contacts, Scanned documents, Notes, Attachments, Calendars...more accurately, every document that is on your phone.
When you want to print something, you have to be sure that the Google Chrome browser is open and that your printer in turned on. If you want to print a document that is your phones memory, find it, click on it, in the share option you will see Cloud print, click on that. You will get ready to print. You can adjust the printing on Page setup – the number of copies, page orientation, print quality. Confirm printing and the chosen document will be printed.
The other way is to find the file you want to print directly from the Cloud print app and print it.
Now that you've gotten free know-how on this topic, try to grow your skills even faster with online video training. Then finally, put these skills to the test and make a name for yourself by offering these skills to others by becoming a freelancer. There are literally 2000+ new projects that are posted every single freakin' day, no lie!