Top 3 Products & Services
Dated: May. 25, 2013
Related CategoriesWeb Hosting
How to Install WordPress
Today we bring the second part of the How to install WordPress article.
First article you can see on this link.
Setting the Web page
- Posts – here you create and format your content. Next to text, in the post you can set and format pictures and videos. Also, this place is where you will add tags and determine the categories and pages where the created post will be shown.
- Media - this is use for managing photos and videos that you added to the site.
- Pages – use for adding new pages on your site.
- Appearance – enables you to fully adjust the look of your site, starting with the theme all the way to the Sidebar widget.
- Plugins – There is a great number of useful plugins that you can install on your site through social buttons, multimedia, plugins that will speed up your site, prove the visuals and a lot more.
- Users – this part is for adding new of changing the existing user settings, such as user passwords, profiles, e-mails, etc.
- Settings – this is a place where you make settings of many things such as the name of your blog, the description, the format, follow comments and media settings, etc. Also, you will be able to access and reconfigure third party pages.
Now that you've gotten free know-how on this topic, try to grow your skills even faster with online video training. Then finally, put these skills to the test and make a name for yourself by offering these skills to others by becoming a freelancer. There are literally 2000+ new projects that are posted every single freakin' day, no lie!